Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

6 EXA

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 09:25 PM
patrick8917

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 EXA

I think I might have better luck with this q here. I am setting up the 6 EXA for my new plane and having problems with the flaperons. I seem to have my two aileron servos physically installed in the opposite direction, so when I activate the flaperons the ailerons go down instead of up. I tried reversing ch 6 then ch 1 and that did not work. Does anyone know how to solve this problem, or do I need to be more specific. Thanks
Old 10-27-2005, 09:44 PM
the_madgenius

Default RE: 6 EXA

Patrick8917, when using flaperons , you WANT then to go down when activated, remember they are now flaps, and flaps always go down to slow the aircraft for landing purposes, just remember to NOT factor in too much down, as the ailerons still have to function as well. Flaps only increase your slow speed flying, creating more lift at slow speed when landing
Old 10-27-2005, 11:49 PM
patrick8917

Default RE: 6 EXA

Ohhhhhhhh, ok. Thanks alot that makes more sense now that I think about it.