Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Futaba T7CAP Dual Rates Problem

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Futaba T7CAP Dual Rates Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 02:52 AM
Anyango

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba T7CAP Dual Rates Problem

Yo Folks i got a Futaba T7CAP. I am no novice nor i am new to radio programming and stuff but i seem to be having a weird problem with my 7C

problem is, i want to set dual rates for three seperate controls on 3 seperate switches whenever i set rates for lets say, rudder , on that switch i dont change rates for other channels, so on that switch rates for other channels do remain at 100% on any switch position, now thats fine, BUT whenever i am done with all the three channels assigned to three switches, they get messed up, the aileron switch also effects rudder, sometimes the elevator switch gets assigned to aileron too, I am very confused as what this could be ? do you think my radio's processor has any problems ? or its simply that i am doing something wrong ?
they keep messing up and on field they were a pain last weekend while i was trying to fix em i lost most of the radio battery so i didnt fly my plane that day again and got the day spoiled.

if this information can help,

i am using flaperons, with aileron servos on channel 1 and 6. Flap trim is also on and i can deflect flaperons on turn of flap dial.
i am using MODE 2 stick operation, (rudder and throttle on left stick)
My Triple rate switch is on Left Side and it's named "E"

Any assistance is welcome .