Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Why soooo many planes???

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Why soooo many planes???

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 02:00 AM
LORD_RC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why soooo many planes???

Ask her how many pairs of shoes (dresses,shirts etc.) she own? Then state , but you can only wear one pair at a time???
Old 01-18-2003, 05:16 AM
dalolyn
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default keep flying

im lucky as compared to my x wife who burnt everything down to a box of broken props servos etc. had to start over, new wife, new planes she doesnt understand the love I have for the hobbie, [the new wife] but accepts it as a part of me. the amount of detail and time is a comprimize between life the relationship and the hobbie. i think most wifes or girlfreinds feel the same but it is how they act on it or that feeling that counts.I asked one day and here it goes. its like im spending my time with this object and paying attention to every detail learning more every minute I spend with it.[and dollar ha ha ] and i never get bored with it cause it always is renewing itself. and I thought for a minute and said thats how I want are relationship to be.
Old 01-18-2003, 03:33 PM
FalconWings10
My Feedback: (4)

Let's face it fella's; we're just a bunch of R/C junkies! Winter's without flying sucks! Just locked in the house with a wife (while it's blowing snow outside) that doesn't understand sucks too!
Old 01-18-2003, 04:35 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally posted by FalconWings10
Let's face it fella's; we're just a bunch of R/C junkies! Winter's without flying sucks! Just locked in the house with a wife (while it's blowing snow outside) that doesn't understand sucks too!
Stuck in the house???? that's what Realflight is for!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 01-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Dago Red
My Feedback: (11)

I still fly every weekend.