Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

How to Post a Video?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

How to Post a Video?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Flak
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to Post a Video?

Guys,
How do I post a video to a thread here on RCU? I figured out how to do the photos, but I'm not a computer geek, so please help. I have some great videos from the Kansas City Aviation Expo, Sept. 2006, that I would like to share. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2006, 07:44 AM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: How to Post a Video?

You can't post a video in a thread. There IS a place on RCU where you can post them, but I'm not sure where it is. Then you can post a link to it in a thread
Old 04-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Pacific Planes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just noticed this thread although it was posted over 8 months ago. There are a couple ways. First, if you want it on the thread you have to upload it to RCU first. You can do that by going to the RC Community at the top of the page. You can also upload it to U-Tube, google, etc. After you upload your video all you have to do is copy the web address at the top of the page and paste it on the thread. This way when someone clicks the link it will go directly to the page and start the Movie.

Also, where in Olatha do you live? I am right down the street in Overland Park. Just curious what field you fly at and what type of planes.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:45 AM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

flak,

This is the site I use to upload video to the RC Universe post.

http://www.putfile.com/registration