Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

How about getting online support from an expert through internet call/Video call

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.
View Poll Results: A poll
Never
0%
I will pay any price
0%
I will pay if it is fix known price
0%
I will pay no more than 5$
0%
I will pay no more than 10$
0%
I will pay no more than 20$
0%
I willin to pay more than 20$
0%
I will use it only if it free service
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

How about getting online support from an expert through internet call/Video call

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 06:53 AM
raknin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How about getting online support from an expert through internet call/Video call

Hi,

Just for curiosity, how many of you when having problem with your Aircraft/Heli want to get online advice from an expert through an internet online call/video call.
The question is: Are you willing to pay for the service

Ronen
Old 08-30-2007, 07:06 AM
rwright142

Default RE: How about getting online support from an expert through internet call/Video call

I get all of my support free, right here on RCU.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:11 AM
Insanemoondoggie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How about getting online support from an expert through internet call/Video call

ORIGINAL: rwright142

I pretty much agree with rwright142 . The help here is , as good as your going to find, whether you pay for it or not.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:23 AM
BillyGoat

Need to fix your poll. It ended before it started.

The plenty of "experts" right here on RCU willing to lend a hand, often provide several different ideas to solve a problem.

Now if you want to poll me about getting live computer help from somebody who's native language is English. That’s a different story.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:53 AM
raknin

All,

The support will be from people all over the world from a people like you and I, in your language , so you can choose with whom you want to talk to based on expert experience. This service is not going to replace any forum like the rcuniverse or runryder. It just going to supply a complementary solution, that I think it is missing now. I encountered several time problems myself in which I preferred to talk to someone because not always the solution offered in the rcuniverse web site was match 100% my needs. This service also will connect people from the same area that can help training newbbies etc I agreed with you that 85%or more of the times, you get quick and complete answer in minutes or within hours. So let people vote, if you want the service for free, vote.

Ronen
Old 08-30-2007, 07:58 AM
Insanemoondoggie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: BillyGoat

Now if you want to poll me about getting live computer help from somebody who's native language is English. That’s a different story.
Demand to talk to a supervisor , they will transfer your call back to the states , where you have 50/50 chance of talking to someone that speaks english.. lol
Old 08-30-2007, 11:12 AM
huggins

ORIGINAL: Insanemoondoggie

ORIGINAL: rwright142

I pretty much agree with rwright142 . The help here is , as good as your going to find, whether you pay for it or not.
Hey, we might be on to something here. Just think....we could be getting PAID for all the countless hours we spend on RCU. Sounds like a plan to me.....where do I sign up?

Mike

Seriously, I would have a hard time paying for advice. I'm too cheap, only as a last resort (never happened yet).
Old 08-30-2007, 11:32 AM
raknin

This is as a last resort for all of us my friend. But for a newbie that need someone to talk to. it is different. I am sure that all of you that are thinking why to pay sooner or later, you think you know something and you ended diving into the ground and why because you look something for free. When you talk to someone who consider himself as an expert, he will not waste his reputation for a couple of $$$$. And another question if it was free would you Use it.

PLEASE VOTE, IN ADDION TO YOUR COMMENTS
Old 08-30-2007, 01:27 PM
VFR_RC

the poll is not working, that's why nobody's voting.

One thing everybody should know, whenever you call some tech support and you get the typical India rep, you are entitled to keep the call in the US. All you have to do is tell them as soon as they answer is that you would like to keep the call on-shore or IN THE US. They are obligated to transfer you immidiately. I know it may be a bit off topic but it sure does help to know that. After years of frustrating calls, i now know this and do it every time.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:54 PM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL.PAY HAHAHAHAHA.