Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Polk’s Tracker III Programming Question

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Polk’s Tracker III Programming Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 11:20 AM
kmyersefo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polk’s Tracker III Programming Question

A friend of mine is having a problem programming his Polk’s Tracker III transmitter to do it what he wants it to do. We could use your help.

He has a Horizon Hobby Mini Ultra Stick with four servos in the wing. Two are on the outboard ailerons and two more on the inboard flaps. He wants to get the TRACKER-III Tx to operate in a "QUAD FLAP" mode in this aircraft. That means he wants, at the flip of a switch, to have the outboard ailerons reflex upward slightly, while the inboard flaps drop down somewhat. The effect is like “crow” in that the plane can be greatly slowed down in flight and yet not stall. He hopes to do "harrier" type hovering maneuvers in this mode.

TIA,
Ken Myers
Editor: Ampeer e-flight newsletter
[email protected]
Old 10-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Campy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Polk’s Tracker III Programming Question

If you can not get an answer, call Polks. They are very helpful. They helped me out with some programming difficulties with my Tracker II.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:52 PM
kmyersefo

Thanks Campy but that avenue has already been tried. They (Polks) are not interested in giving my friend help, even though he's very well known to you all and been a HUGE supporter of the Tracker series of radios since their introduction.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Campy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That doesn't sound like Polks. Every time I have called them they have been extremely courtious and helpful. Maybe a new guy or someone having a bad day ???
Old 10-23-2007, 06:00 AM
kmyersefo

John Gill was the contact at Polk's. As I understand it, he's the one who would know or have the ability to find out, if anyone there knows.