Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

What do you think?

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What do you think?

Old 11-19-2007, 04:52 PM
RCkid1314

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think?

What do ya'll think about this plane. anyone ever flown it before? I'm thinking about getting one but I want some opinions first.

[link=http://www.parkflyers.com/html/extra_330l.html]http://www.parkflyers.com/html/extra_330l.html[/link]
Old 11-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Deadeye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What do you think?

You new to planes? If so, that is NOT the one to pick. If you are experienced, then yes. However, I think there are better deals out there than that particular plane.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:45 AM
rwright142

Deadeye is dead on.

It is NOT for beginners.

If you are not a beginner, how long have you been flying and what kinds of planes do you have experience with?
Old 11-20-2007, 11:53 AM
spiral_72

Well, his profile says he's got an Alpha trainer and a Goldberg Hot stick 40. It looks like a mid wing plane.

Depending on how well you do with the Hot stick, I think the Extra would be a natural progression. I buddy at the field has one similar to that. It is, ummmmm, quite fast, and quite aerobatic as far as I'm concerned. I dunno, what work if any he's done to it.

If you're completely comfortable with the Hot stick. Go for it. Just have someone experienced handy the first several times.

Electrics fly completely different than the gas it looks like you have experience with. Just' IMHO
Old 11-22-2007, 12:03 AM
danny31292

If your new to electric that thing will feel just as strange as the first time you ever touched a radio. Looks fun if you know what your doin.