Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Need help to identify two rc models

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Need help to identify two rc models

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 02:44 PM
forus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help to identify two rc models

Hi

I have been flying these two airplanes for several years without knowing so much about them. The engined sailplane is about 3 metre wingspan and I think the first owner got it in -87. I fly it with an ASP 72 engine. Its way to large I guess,but the plane handles very well with it,especially when I load it with video/camera gear.

The second one (sailplane) is from around 1980,also a 3 metre. It can do both thremal and soaring,but is not great for any of the two. The cut in the canopy is for cam so it is a bit uggly.

I believe both planes are German. Engined sailplane might be a Robbe something......

I will be very pleased with any info.
Old 04-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Tippie

It would be helpful if you can post some photos. Your descriptions do not provide enough information.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:19 AM
pjwright

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had trouble attaching pictures until I noticed the pixel limit. You may have tried, forus, but not realized that your post deleted them as they were too large. Try resizing to the rcuniverse limit, and they oughta go.
Good luck...
pjw
Old 04-23-2003, 01:43 PM
forus

Default Mistake...sorry

I am very sorry for not attaching photos.
I thought that I managed to cancel the thread when I realized ,as you say pjwright, that my photos were to large to be attached.
I will try to get hold of the photos again (they are back in Norway and I am in Sweden).

Again,I am very sorry for posting this meaningless thread.