Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Robart Super Pumpers ????

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Robart Super Pumpers ????

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 04:51 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Robart Super Pumpers ????

I have been given 3 Robart Super Pumpers # 209 (they are black with set screw for flow adjustment) they each have 4 hose barbs,,

can anyone give me info on them, are they still being made, how well do they work ??,,

they are for gasoline, but can they be used for glow fuel ???????

I have a 3rd one that is all metal (sliver), with NO adjustment and only 3 hose barbs, it's manual doesn't say if it's for gas or glow, can I get more info one this one too please..

thanks !!
Jim
Old 03-02-2008, 05:38 PM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Robart Super Pumpers ????

as far as I know they are no longer being made.I have 2 for glow and they come with a special pressure tap for the backplate.on the four hose setup 2 go to the tank one to the presure fitting on the backplate one goes to the spraybar.If you are using gas you should not need these as most of the gas engines using a walbro type carb already have a pump as part of the carb.I do not know if they could be used for glow as you would need the pressure adapter and and I do not know if the pulse from a glow engine is strong enough to operate the diaphram of a gas pump
Old 03-02-2008, 10:15 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Default RE: Robart Super Pumpers ????

thanks. I have the manuals, so I know how they are hooked up, I was just wondering if there is any known secrets that could be told, , as for running them on glow the manuals show them hooked up to glow engines so I'm sure they would work,,

but their inners are made for gasoline so I was just wondering if they would hold up to glow (or maybe they could be modified for glow ???),, they are very small and light so I would like to use them on my helis .

Jim