Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Perry Valve

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 06:50 AM
rrandletn
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Perry Valve

Has anyone had problems with the Perry Valve leaking? I purchased one from Tower and it leaked, when I contacted them about it they sent me to the manufacturer (Conley Precision Engines). He stated they have never had a problem with the value, but did ask me to send him the bad one and he’d check it out. I then received a new value from him which also leaked. Now I’m upset so I disassembled it and found the O rings to be damaged because they didn’t de- burr the value stem, Conley is sending me new O rings. After talking to other modelers I found they also have had issues with the Perry Valve. If this is a common issue with this product everyone who has had this issue needs to let Conley know, wouldn’t you agree?

[email protected]
Old 06-21-2008, 10:16 PM
FLYINMIKE-RCU
My Feedback: (25)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Perry Valve

My Brother And I Both Tried These Things Back A Few Years Ago When We First Started Experimenting With Smoke Systems. They All Leaked Inside Of The Planes. Obviously A Defective Product That Just Keeps Getting Produced. My Guess Is That The Price Doesn't Warrant The Hassle Of Getting Them Replaced So Most People Just Move On To Something Better. I Like And Use The Perry Pumps But Wouldn't Advise Anyone To Buy One Of These Valves.............Sorry Perry !!!!!