Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Futaba 2.4 14MZ with integrated TX antenna

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Futaba 2.4 14MZ with integrated TX antenna

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 04:47 AM
Springbok Flyer

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Futaba 2.4 14MZ with integrated TX antenna

Can anyone shed some light on the availability of the 14 MZ 2.4 with an integrated TX antenna. When can we expect it?

Cheers

Springbok Flyer
Old 08-19-2008, 08:27 AM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 2.4 14MZ with integrated TX antenna

Hi...first you will get far more answers to your question if you post it in the "Radios" forum. B

But I will try to help you. What do you mean buy "intergrated anntenna"? do you mean one that is mounted on the transmitter so that it is in the position where a conventional one would be??? Right now in the Futaba line of 2.4 12 channel radios you have the 2.4 moduel and it is the same for all three 12 chanell radios. The antenna is mounted on this modual . If you think about it??????? it is better this way for some. You can use the old 72mhz mods. on the transmitter if you wish as it is basic "plug "N Play" this way.

I have a "new" 12FG2.4 and the 2.4 antenna is mounted to the module that snaps onto the back of the trans............ this is the same for all three of the 12 channel radios.

P.S. The 12/14 channel radios use the same type of " Plug""N" Play" module on the transmitter as well as the R6014FS 14 channel reciver in 2.4 on the 12 and 14 channel radios.