Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Grayson camera help!

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Grayson camera help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 02:00 PM
BlavkskylineR34

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grayson camera help!

Ok well I have a 1/4 scale plane I could fit a full size camera in but i like my little grason cam. I took the cam fishing and we did some vids on the ocean we did some vids in the air now all the sudden it is broke. No longer working. All it will do is display a faint red light when on weather plugged in or not. Then when i plug it into the Pc it says that the USB is NOt recognized sometimes i can get the Blue light to go bright and sometimes the red so i know its not the battery but Im really pissed i spent some money on this and even painted it (this is not the cause I took off the covers when i painted it. So my question is Can someone tell me what is wrong or what i can buy to fix this thanks
Old 07-07-2009, 09:47 PM
BlavkskylineR34

Default RE: Grayson camera help!

Nothing! Darn!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:21 PM
sir crashallot

Default RE: Grayson camera help!

check see if it has a reset button and try that, or see if theres a series of buttons you press to reset it, some cameras crash and need reseting to restart there firmware for them to work. apart from that send an email to its manufacturer telling them what its doing they may be able to help