Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

flycamone question

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

flycamone question

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 12:50 PM
fozjared

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flycamone question

For those out there who have figured out to master this too simple to be easy to use device.. haha... how do you know if it is charging, how do you know when it is charged? how do you delete particular videos or does it just delete the last one ONLY? how can you know how many videos are stored on the camera or does it display that info.. and finally, what do you press to find out the status of the battery?
Old 09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
fozjared

Default RE: flycamone question

the display isn't working properly now, is there some button that i hit that caused this or is the display just bad? it looks like it is trying to come on but its like the battery is too weak to display anything.. i charged it all morning and it is still doing it..
Old 09-05-2009, 10:15 PM
mikegordon10

Now if I just had any idea what a "flycamone" was I might have an answer.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:57 PM
fozjared

you have never heard of the video camera that was made for rc aircraft? they run it all together for some reason mine is actually the second generation of flycam one..
Old 09-06-2009, 01:20 AM
The Ghost

I have looked at these, They come with an instruction manual, I am sure that the info is in that. It is either not charging or dead.

From the manual, Download and coevally charging [PC ]
Connection to the PC in drive mode. FCO2 will be charged coevally when connected – charging will take approximately 3 hours.

Manual can be found [link=http://www.flycamone2.com/index.php?id=20&L=3]HERE[/link] about 1/4 the way down is the ENGLISH version.

Cheers
Old 09-06-2009, 11:39 AM
mikegordon10

Funny how much meaning was lost in the simple lack of a space. "flycamone" as opposed to "flycam one" Call me silly!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:49 AM
fozjared

to the ghost.. i did read that part, it seems like it has to be in pc mode on the camera.. i cant get it in that mode bc the display isn't working, i guess i will see about sending it back.. thanks!!
Old 09-07-2009, 05:55 AM
nk3t

Hello,

I have one of the cameras and the manual is not very well translated. If the power switch is off, just plug it into a USB port for several hours. After a few hours of charge, disconnect it from the USB port, turn the power switch on, and hit the shutter button and you should see "Ry" for ready. Click the mode, and you will see all the modes which include "PC" and the charge level which will show 99, 66, 33. If you select "PC" and connect it to your computer, you can access the SD memory and remove any images there. You can also remove the SD memory and put it in a card reader for your computer. If you do not have a card reader, they can be purchased at any store thsat sells camera and memory.

Dave
Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 AM
fozjared

thanks nk3t! when i first got the camera the display worked and i went through all of those modes.. the very next day i pulled it off charge to use it and no display, so i guess i am going to return it.. do you like yours? is it fragile or was mine just a lemon?