Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Gas plane

Old 03-22-2010, 04:16 PM
baddley
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas plane

Hi

I am looking for my first gas and or 100 size plane.

Does anybody have any good reccomendations. Iam not trying to break the bank or anything but am looking for something to get me going. I need something that i can 3d with and be very stable in the air.

One of the planes i was considering was the Funtana 125 along with a couple of others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks Scott

Old 03-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Gas plane

Funtana is a great choice. Aeroworks small Yak is a nice one too. Just start looking at advertisements and see what kind of plane floats your boat. MOst of the planes today already have twin tapered control surfaces and over sized controls so it's more of what you like. Look at the Extras too. One of my friends just bought the AeroWorks YAK is is just waiting for his new DLE 30 to get here, it was on back order at tower. So far at my field that seems to be a great combo.