Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

asp.61 carb problems

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

asp.61 carb problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 05:41 PM
madmike10
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default asp.61 carb problems

ok here is what is going on i have a air leak aroing the barrel of my asp.61 carb i found this out by placing my finger over the carb and it still ran i suspect thats its where the barrel and the carb gasket comes togher anyway to fix this?
Old 04-25-2010, 08:33 AM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default RE: asp.61 carb problems

An new o ring is the standard fix. If that doesn't get the job done, put some clear silicone around the carb barrel to seal it up.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:43 AM
madmike10

i allrealy replaced the one where the carb and the motor meet seems the air might be leaking arounf the throttle lever side of the carb where is a rubber boot thats around the carb anyway to fix that?
Old 04-25-2010, 01:01 PM
madmike10

ok figured it out 1 my highspeed needle was leaking replaced the oring 2 the rubber gasket around the inner berral was leaking fix that with a o ring behind it last the screw that put tenshion on the berral was leaking so added a o ring behind it aka all air has stoped will test it soon and will post resalts