Search
Notices

Yak 54

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 11:52 AM
bwd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yak 54

I have one of the 72 inch yak 54. Think it was the original one QuiQue produced. Anyway it's the yellow and red one. Since I live at sea level and the temp and humidity never get above 80. I'm wondering if the OS 120 pumped engine will be ok for this plane. Although I do have other engines I could use. For servos I know he recommends or uses the Jr 8411. But living in Canada these things are 130 bucks each. Since I won't be throwing this plane around like he does.I'm just wondering if there is an alternative. Thank you for any info you may pass on.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Rezagh
My Feedback: (73)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yak 54

Hi There,

On the servos lowest you can go would be Hitec 5645 they are rather slow but digital. On the engine you can only fly the plane you won't have good vertical performance or can't do wild 3D. OS 1.60 is a perfect choice for that plane!

Thank you,
Reza