Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

will a pulse 4.6 or hyper 7 centre spur gear fix to the inferno neo centre diff?

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

will a pulse 4.6 or hyper 7 centre spur gear fix to the inferno neo centre diff?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 05:34 PM
markstimson85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will a pulse 4.6 or hyper 7 centre spur gear fix to the inferno neo centre diff?

Hello to all of you!

Well its a simple question but valid for 2 very good reasons.

I brought a Kyosho Inferno neo used for very cheap, only needing a spur gear and a clutch bell (the screw holding the bell to the crank had fell out during previous owners use!

So having a savage for a while now i know not to bother with the plastic spur gear, at least for the only reason they melt from hot clutch shoes!

Looking at the prices i noticed the stock plastic spur for the inferno is £9
The metal one is £20 posted on ebay from HK

Then I notice the pulse 4.6! This stock part is metal aswell

The pulse 4.6 centre spur is £7 which beats the plastic inferno part in price BUT......

Will it fit?

The Inferno centre spur gear part code is: Kyosho - IF148
The Hpi Pulse 4.6 centre spur gear part code is: HPI - 101352

Both are 46T and the diff screws are 4 hole with the seemingly correct thicknes sunk,

But it cant be a guess.

Any members of the forum out there that has an inferno or pulse that could share any help, Or mesure please.

This would save me and any other inferno owner having to wait for international shipping and we could put the extra money saved straight into hardened clutch bells

Please help us out.

Mark
Old 06-14-2013, 05:39 PM
markstimson85

Default RE: will a pulse 4.6 or hyper 7 centre spur gear fix to the inferno neo centre diff?

Or could i bolt a hyper 7 centre spur gear to the inferno neo diff?

Thanks

Mark
Old 06-15-2013, 06:00 AM
Anthoop

Default RE: will a pulse 4.6 or hyper 7 centre spur gear fix to the inferno neo centre diff?

Hyper7 spur- H87001
Screw holes are M3 drilled at a radius of 13mm...want any other measurements then shout.

I can only find pictures of one side of the Neo spur....I am thinking the side I can not see will be the difference...also maybe the spur from other Kyosho buggys will fit...there have been a few over the years.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get the Kyosho part.