Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

v speck is here it finaly came in!

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

v speck is here it finaly came in!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 01:13 PM
djeurofoeva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default v speck is here it finaly came in!

my v spec after long wait its finaly here! cant brake it in too cold

Old 12-24-2004, 01:46 PM
RJP-63

Default RE: v speck is here it finaly came in!

Looks Good! I'm waiting for my 777 SP1 to arrive, it should be here either today or Monday, the V-Spec is on my short list of motors. For both our sakes I hope the weather warms up soon, it's about 10 degrees here today and my son has a new REVO under the tree that he's dying to run it this weekend.
Old 12-24-2004, 02:18 PM
browney

i got my v spec on thur and it is real tight you need to use a hair dryer i have only had 2 tanks in so far as the 12v starter box battery keeps running flat
Old 12-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Motorman007

don't run that pipe on that motor man.

save up and get your a2050 pipe
or even a 86 pipe but for sure a 2050 pipe.

that jp pipe is going to kill the power all the way around.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:41 PM
zzman
My Feedback: (3)

i beg to differ man- that pipe will work fine if you run on a big track? i run the JP1 and it rips butt. as ive stated before i raced a guy(same set-ups and bugs) and he had the 2050 and i took him on the straits and we was even on the rest. it wasnt driving styles if anything he is a better driver i just love the headder. "just because the manual recommends the 2050 you dont have to use it"... and when you break it in use a heat gun(cheap at menards$25) and get it up to 200deg
and crack the glow plug when you start it then tighten it up. use the p3 plugs(hot) it likes them and rc-mushroom has strips of 6 for $25 . also you can break it in -just put a sock around the head and heat the pipe and motor up. i just broke in another one and it was cold as heck out. i have about 4gal on my V and it still has a ton of compression. id heat it up for the 1st gal. and i havent touched my conrod. the jp2 is a high end pipe so if you want more low either get a jp1 or drop a tooth on the bell.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:56 PM
djeurofoeva

hey keep the info coming thats great thanks for the tips
Old 12-24-2004, 08:11 PM
Da Smak
Banned

I too beg to differ. The JP-2 that is on my V-Spec has given it a world more power than the 2050 that I did have on. The JP-2 may not be race legal but it sure carries a sweet note that even the neighbours dont mind. It's robustness and VFM are just amazing.
Old 12-25-2004, 11:38 AM
smoothound

that's good to hear as my Hyper seems to like the JP-2 I've now got on my EB4 and my 2 V-Specs were delivered to my parents yesterday but they were out [&o] so I can't play with them until after the weekend, assuming Parcel Farce get their fingers out and deliver them Wed like they've promised