Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

bearings for hyper 7 steering

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 11:02 AM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bearings for hyper 7 steering

hey guys just wondering if any of you know what size the bearings are that go in the aluminum servo arm for the hyper 7. Also the bushings that I have in it now are flanged and need to know wether the bearings are aswell. thanks a bunch
Old 03-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Ashalak

Default RE: bearings for hyper 7 steering

Do you mean the steering bellcrank bushings or the bushings for the brake cams?.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:37 PM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

the aluminum arm thats on the steering assembly, sorry probably shouldnt have called it a servo arm.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:41 PM
Dirts4Racin

That arm is the Akerman arm or steering slider.The bearings that fit the brake cam pivots are 5x8x2.5mm.I'm pretty sure the slider takes the same.Sorry cant remember for sure.I have a pcr pro and i think other then the clutch bell and the wheel hubs thats the only other bearing i had to buy to overhaul the whole buggy.You can get the real deal on bearings here [link=http://www.avidrc.com/shop/product_info.php/cPath/32_34/products_id/127]AVID[/link] .I have ordered lots of bearings from these guys and have never ever had a problem and they ship FAST.Hope this helps.