Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Mayhem Chassis Brace

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 09:09 AM
bassnn2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mayhem Chassis Brace

If you Own a Sportwerks Mayhem I have the Ultimate fix for your Car.It is a chassis brace this improves the handling and saves many clutch bell issues like breaking bearings and keeps the motor from hitting the chassis plate.this brace weighs only 1.3 ounces and made from 6061 t6 aluminum this will be the best investment you will ever make on your Mayhem.You can buy this item on Ebay
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zw69692.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	272667   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fa85639.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	272668   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dj11463.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	272669  
Old 05-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Om3ga
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Mayhem Chassis Brace

You posting this again on a new thread? where is the other one?

ahh here

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=2961147

Sorry don't i don't mean to be rude or trying to stop your sales. but why not just bump your old thread?
Old 05-17-2005, 02:32 PM
crzy-svg-usr

why do u make the airfilter go through it like that? bad idea if u ask me, say ur at the track and need to pop ur engine out fast well now u cant because u gotta cut off zipties to pop off the airfilter and then hope dir doesnt get in the engine

why not make the hole larger so the whole filter can slide through?
Old 05-17-2005, 04:11 PM
Engrose

ORIGINAL: Om3ga

You posting this again on a new thread? where is the other one?

ahh here

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=2961147

Sorry don't i don't mean to be rude or trying to stop your sales. but why not just bump your old thread?
But you should try to stop his saleads in this forum. If every ebayseller made a thread on this forum every other day, then my guess is that the forum would die fast.
The same should apply to those that start a thread with "I got a .... for sale..."

This is not the place!
Old 05-20-2005, 09:01 PM
bassnn2002

Well not to sound like ass but but my way of thinking is it is more important to maintain your equipment than win one qualifier. So I just spend about one minute more and clean my car then the dirt is not an issue.Also the air filter is attached to the brace this keeps it from bouncing up and down on my brake servo. And this is not surely for profits I just like this car and really think it is the Best car for the money. Yes i have compared it to cars like the Xray and other expensive ones . I also own one of them and still think for the price this Mayhem will be competitive with all others.

Thanks for your intrest enough to read this tred and reply to it and I'm always open for suggestions to make the car better.