Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Hyper 7 pro owners

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 05:07 PM
motohead279

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyper 7 pro owners

can someone please take a picture of their rear suspension arm, where the rear upright attaches to the lower control arm. The peices in my kit are different than what its shows in both manuals and from pics I see on the net. I live in the US so not sure if its different. Thanks
Old 08-22-2005, 04:19 AM
zr1s10
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Hyper 7 pro owners

ORIGINAL: motohead279

can someone please take a picture of their rear suspension arm, where the rear upright attaches to the lower control arm. The peices in my kit are different than what its shows in both manuals and from pics I see on the net. I live in the US so not sure if its different. Thanks
I beleive the pro comes with the PBS (pillow ball style) and C-hub. Atleast mine did.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:07 AM
Da Smak
Banned

Deleted because of insults.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:48 PM
motohead279

yeah, thanks guys. I called today and said they were discontinued parts. You would think they would change the manuals, or at least insert and update. Very poor on their part IMO.

The only problem I see now is the arms supplied, to make for the toe-in, actuall go in crooked!!! is with that cheap way of doing things. As of right now I am not impressed with certain aspects of the company.