Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

Ofna Hyper 7 Pro Throttle linkage (and manual)

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Ofna Hyper 7 Pro Throttle linkage (and manual)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 02:20 PM
gerwen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna Hyper 7 Pro Throttle linkage (and manual)

I just picked up a used Ofna Hyper 7 pro ($200Cdn, yoink!) Does anyone know the part numbers I need for the throttle and brake linkage? The only part of the linkage i have is the little bits that the ball cup would snap onto at the brake calipers.

Is there an assembly manual for the pro kit? Mine didn't come with one, and the only thing i can find on Ofna's site is the exploded views.

Thanks,
Old 11-02-2005, 02:38 PM
L2Pro-Racer
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Ofna Hyper 7 Pro Throttle linkage (and manual)

I run a [link=http://www.dynamiterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=DYN2568]Dynamite Throttle Linkage[/link] on my buggy and really like it. The thumbwheel adjustment wheels are very nice and makes it easy to adjust brake bias.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
kx250ryder

ORIGINAL: gerwen

I just picked up a used Ofna Hyper 7 pro ($200Cdn, yoink!) Does anyone know the part numbers I need for the throttle and brake linkage? The only part of the linkage i have is the little bits that the ball cup would snap onto at the brake calipers.

Is there an assembly manual for the pro kit? Mine didn't come with one, and the only thing i can find on Ofna's site is the exploded views.

Thanks,
There are many different hyper models. This is instructions for a C-hub model. If you have PBS suspension, you could still use the below steps for most of the car, but you will need to use the exploded views for the PBS suspension building portion.

http://www.twf8.ws/new/tech/car/hoba...per7index.html

Old 11-02-2005, 03:27 PM
gerwen

ORIGINAL: kx250ryder

There are many different hyper models. This is instructions for a C-hub model. If you have PBS suspension, you could still use the below steps for most of the car, but you will need to use the exploded views for the PBS suspension building portion.

http://www.twf8.ws/new/tech/car/hoba...per7index.html

Awesome link, thanks.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:00 AM
motohead279

87091 (Throttle rod set) 87092 (servo linkage rod set) 87087 (servo ball end set) 87088 (servo linkage set) 224037 (servo horn set)