Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

Hello im back, and i need a bit of help!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Hello im back, and i need a bit of help!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 AM
rc car CRAZY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello im back, and i need a bit of help!!

Howdy people, im back after a much needed 6 month break from rcing. Have I missed any big exciting news!?!

I pulled out my kyosho kanai 2 today, and suprise suprise, it worked!!!! And i couldnt believe it!! So im going to finish running it in now!
Alas, I have a slight problem. The front bumper of it has broken. I need to know, is it possible to put a mp777, or a mp7.5 bumper onto it? As its very hard to get kanai 2 parts over here in the UK!!

Many thanks

Peace out

Ben
Old 04-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Super_Dave

Default RE: Hello im back, and i need a bit of help!!

ORIGINAL: rc car CRAZY

Howdy people, im back after a much needed 6 month break from rcing. Have I missed any big exciting news!?!
The hyper 8 is out and its about 200% better then the hyper 7 and losi is coming out with a buggy mid to late summer . I can't give you any info on the bumper problem though .
Old 04-13-2006, 03:47 PM
SManMTB

The MP7.5 bumber is the same exact part as the K2 bumber ('same' car after all). The MP777 bumper also fits, it's just smaller.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:20 PM
rc car CRAZY

woah the hyper 8s better! When i left, everyone was waching a video of it and saying that it couldnt handle atall! Aah well, good to know its good! And a losi 1/8th scale buggy willprobably be rather awesome aswell!
I was so close to quittiing this hobbie, but a few days ago i somehow stumbled back onto this site, and i saw a pic of a truggy racing, and i knew that i would not be complete without racing my car again!! And its just so much fun I cant believe that i spent so long without it. The little kid inside of me is coming back!

Oh and ok thanks for the bumper information, is the mp777 bumper better than the mp7.5 one, or are they basically the same except for the size?!
Old 04-13-2006, 05:27 PM
SManMTB

woah the hyper 8s better! When i left, everyone was waching a video of it and saying that it couldnt handle atall! Aah well, good to know its good! And a losi 1/8th scale buggy willprobably be rather awesome aswell!
I was so close to quittiing this hobbie, but a few days ago i somehow stumbled back onto this site, and i saw a pic of a truggy racing, and i knew that i would not be complete without racing my car again!! And its just so much fun I cant believe that i spent so long without it. The little kid inside of me is coming back!

Oh and ok thanks for the bumper information, is the mp777 bumper better than the mp7.5 one, or are they basically the same except for the size?!
Better?
LOL! No, it's just a piece of plastic of different size. They are equally crappy.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:29 PM
rc car CRAZY

Ok thanks, i shall get the larger piece of crappy plasic!!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Super_Dave

woah the hyper 8s better! When i left, everyone was waching a video of it and saying that it couldnt handle atall!
Yeah I was one of the people who said that... its probably because Paul Coleman was driving it . It handles more like an on-road car... tons of steering but the rear still stays planted and the handling gets even better the faster you go. Its extremly light and has very similar adjustments to the XRay XB8. Its stable in all terrain... takes bumps just like my kyosho only it feels a tiny bit more stable and its great for flat tracking on a smooth surface.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:36 PM
rc car CRAZY

Hehe nice, it sounds awesome, and it looks preety snazzy to!