Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

len or rich new to this need soild advise

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

len or rich new to this need soild advise

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 05:06 PM
bigjohn71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default len or rich new to this need soild advise

hi i plan to buy a hyper 7 but need to know when i get the car and open the box what do i have to do to run it in properly high speed needles, low speed needles that i understand but how do you know what is lean or rich what is the sure way of nowing what if you get the high needle right but the low one wrong how would you know and as i said from the box as new will it run on factory settings and what adjustments would you make and know how to make can some one explain what is what and what to look ouy for please really want to take a great intreast in this hobby but dont want to ruin my car as soon as i get it im a quick learner but need soild advice in simple terms thanks john
Old 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
K_B

Default RE: len or rich new to this need soild advise

The first thing you should do when you actually have the car in hand is RTFM...

Read The Fabulous Manual

It will tell you what the needles should be set at for break-in.

Check out YouTube for nitro tuning videos. Some can be very helpful for the beginner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSmMzpZM_As
Old 12-08-2008, 05:42 PM
bigjohn71

Default RE: len or rich new to this need soild advise

hi thanks was not sure if you got a manual with a complete guide read so many post s with different views felt lost with it all thanks anyway john