Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Front axle keeps coming off

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Osirisf16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front axle keeps coming off

Hey guys, that's a weird problem i have for the first time on my Hyper 8. The front right axle (if you are seing the model face to face) just don't stop coming off. I don't know what is happening. The weird part is that: when the axle came out, i can't put it inside and i must disassemble the suspension, what a bummer [:@] Anyone had that issue ever?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:09 PM
j_blaze

Default RE: Front axle keeps coming off

yup, happened here too. check the lower screw for the c-hub, they like to fall out sometimes. make sure when you have the camber set the cross pin for the cvd is at least 1/2 way into the notch of the diff outdrive, should be in the inside hole of the c-hub.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Osirisf16

Default RE: Front axle keeps coming off

Yeah, it is. And i give it some camber angle too but still sometimes knock it off. I can't give more angle because the wheel is just too much angled. Any other options? Why this happening now? I never had such problems.