Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Just got it!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Wiseco80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got it!!

i just got this buggy but dont know the brand of it dosent say nothin on it i got it for 100 $ is a good price?? and what brand/model is it??? am more in to on-orad dont know much about buggy

Old 05-28-2009, 03:13 AM
clifton421

Default RE: Just got it!!

It looks like an Ofna Pirate but I could be mistaken. Does it run? Before you start it up PLEASE put a new air filter element on it !!! That last thing you want to do is to try and start it up without it.

Personally, I would not have bought it for $100 but I am strictly a racer. You could have spent $100 more and got a MUCH better buggy to start with. I am not trying to be mean or burst your bubble, just telling you the truth. If you break anything it will be hard to get parts for it because that buggy is probably over 14 years old. I hope it runs and you have fun with it but it is definately not the deal of the century...
Old 05-28-2009, 08:53 AM
INTEGRA

its a standard Ofna RTRplatform...parts for that exact version might be hard to come by...but any of the LXRavager and other forms of that exact buggy parts would fit no problem's....like focus said its not the deal of the century and i personally would never have touched it but IALSOam a racer and RTRstuff like that just does not cut it in the real world...bashing and having fun in the back yard it will do just fine.....also make sure you toss on a proper filter element before anything.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
CHAVAN30
My Feedback: (2)

looks like an ofna ulra worlds 2. not a bad bashing buggy. check the diffs and outdrives. the motor is actually pretty strong if it is in working shape.
if youget $100 use out of it, you made a good deal