RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC 1/8th Scale Buggies (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-1-8th-scale-buggies-244/)
-   -   who has ?? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-1-8th-scale-buggies-244/2205389-who-has.html)

SKYLINE350GT 10-16-2004 04:16 PM

RE: who has ??

ORIGINAL: grahama89

ORIGINAL: SKYLINE350GT

Obviously Grahama is going to have a biased opinion on this matter. No doubt, the Hypers are awesome buggys. and are extremely durable. But there fit 'n finish and quality craftsmanship don't hold a candle to Xrays excellence.
I just read that again and thought. Bias? me never. If Sky had read the other posts on the thread he would've seen the I have said they are better than Hypers in everything but VFM.

Beautiful- I did read them- VFM?

Da Smak 10-16-2004 04:25 PM

Value For Money.

q8 10-16-2004 05:41 PM

guys i know this sound crazy but im getting realy into indoor mini rc cars driftting and driftting my buggy in the mall at 2am when no1 is around :)
did this happen 2 any1?????????/

SKYLINE350GT 10-16-2004 05:43 PM

How did you get into the Mall at 2am with your buggy?

nitro_D 10-16-2004 07:59 PM

he has a shop there;)

q8 10-17-2004 01:07 AM

yup yup

Da Smak 10-17-2004 09:03 AM

I take it you mean a mall in Kuwait city, So which one? Did you get a vid?

q8 10-17-2004 12:39 PM

yeah in Kuwait City Gallarya 2000

Da Smak 10-17-2004 03:46 PM

Is that the one with the cinema on the top floor?

nitro_D 10-17-2004 08:54 PM

how do you know?![&:]

SKYLINE350GT 10-17-2004 09:07 PM

Anyone interested my Xray XB8 is for sale- I figured I'd post it in this thread since it's about the car. Comes with 3 bodies- 2 custom painted JConcepts Illuzion by Zegers and one is brand new in the bag- and the other is the stock one painted ghost white plain jane type. And also comes with about $235 in brand new spare parts- shock towers, knuckles, arms, c-hubs, eccentric bushins etc. etc. etc. Car has been ran twice. Rolling chassis with all above mentioned $650 plus shipping and paypal fees.

nitro_D 10-17-2004 10:35 PM

hey skyline i think a mod will get rid of that post. sumthing like you have to use the market place. but people will see before a mod comes.

Booyah 10-17-2004 11:59 PM

why you selling Sky!!!!!

SKYLINE350GT 10-18-2004 08:14 AM

Oh I guess rules are rules. Sorry Mods for breakin the rules but posting on here is just easier than going through the marketplace.

q8 10-19-2004 01:28 AM

sky why are you selling it

nitro_D 10-19-2004 03:01 AM

lol i know it is easier cause its free. so far they havent said anything. hey bodegas you should buy it instead of buying a mbx-5 prospec

SKYLINE350GT 10-19-2004 06:58 AM

Sorry fellas- the XB8 is sold.

Q8 RC 10-19-2004 07:17 AM

OK WHY DID YOU SELL IT [:o]

Bader

KUWAIT

zzman 10-19-2004 07:24 AM

ya, you said 3 months was long enough and you also stated (when you was selling it) that you only ran it 2 times. now come on man- dont bash a buggy just because YOU couldnt have the patience to try something new. its just something you wasnt used to. its kinda funny everyone else loves this new bug?[>:] when i get mine i will keep you posted guys...

SKYLINE350GT 10-29-2004 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: hyperpmp1

ya, you said 3 months was long enough and you also stated (when you was selling it) that you only ran it 2 times. now come on man- dont bash a buggy just because YOU couldnt have the patience to try something new. its just something you wasnt used to. its kinda funny everyone else loves this new bug?[>:] when i get mine i will keep you posted guys...

I only raced it 2 times in 3 months. Because all the set-ups I tried on it never worked for crap. I got sick of it- so I sold it.

zzman 10-29-2004 04:07 PM

sorry sky i seen why you sold it right after i posted it. and i hope i like mine? now on team xrays site they have the set-ups of the pro drivers and i have a good idea for mine. i just wish you could have found a set up for yours or at least gave it a little more time. BLADE on xrays site has gave out some great advise on setting it up and has helped a lot of guys.

sh0wtime 10-29-2004 07:03 PM

I only raced it 2 times in 3 months. Because all the set-ups I tried on it never worked for crap. I got sick of it- so I sold it.

i totally understand your thinking on this, if it don't work & you already got a buggy that does then why waste needless time & money chasing something you may never find!

i've not tried my XB8 yet & hopefully i will find a set up that works for me.
Sky can you PM me a setup for the 777 as mine feels way too twitchy & unsettled, it just doesn't feel that connected with the ground[:o]

sh0wtime 10-29-2004 07:12 PM

i totally understand your thinking on that, if it aint working & you got a buggy that is then why wate time & money chasing something that you may never find!

i've not tried my xb8 yet but hopefully i'll get it to do what i want it to do;)
Sky can you PM me a set up for the 777 as mine feels way too twitchy & not connected with the ground at all[:'(]
i run mainly on dirt too with pretty big jumps;)