Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Rick Palumbo, Thief

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Rick Palumbo, Thief

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 09:03 PM
jeib09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rick Palumbo, Thief

I approached a master modeler, Rick Palombo of the (defect ?) company RPM Tech to build a 1/6th scale prototype model of the German WWII Neger torpedo (please see you tube of the development of it). It was an idea that he readily accepted, once he knew I was going to deposit and pay him $1000.00 dollars and he got to work. Before he did so, he and I agreed that the $1000 that I invested would give me the working prototype and Rick Palumbo would for thereafter be able to sell any kits for 100% rights and profit for himself. I was going to donate the prototype to a museum. He did not deliver a thing to me. He would not respond to my requests for any sort of communication. If you can help, please do. Rick Palumbo I am persuing this case with an attorney. Contacting me to reimburse me.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1949850
Old 03-10-2016, 05:58 PM
rpmtech
My Feedback: (6)

NOW LETS HEAR MY SIDE OF THE STORY;

This guy comes to me and asks if I could build a 1/6 scale Neger submarine for him, for $800

I say yeah, just a basic not working model could be done for that. And so I did it! Its beautiful! And when I made the model fully working and did 2k minimum worth of work to the model, dozens of hours and hundreds of dollars in electronics. I asked him Kindly to pay for some of the extras, pennies on the dollar, just so I was not LOSING SO MUCH MONEY on the job.

Oh man that was it! he huffed and puffed and stormed away! That was the last I heard of him until THIS CRAP.

Get real dude. I have the Neger on my shelf, come up with the extra $ and its yours like I said.
Old 05-06-2016, 03:14 PM
jeib09

To the community online who reads this: Rick Palumbo is a liar. He agreed, that should I give him $1000.00 dollars up front, he would provide a working prototype of the Neger model and there-after he would retain the rights to any kit sales and those sales would be his and his alone. To Rick Palumbo: You readily admit that you were paid by me for this project and you also readily admit that the project is still in your possession after these many years. After our supposed " disagreement " why have you not refunded a dollar of my investment since you didn't deliver anything to me? If you disagreed with me on the initial terms why did you keep all of my money? I don't have a thousand dollars to throw into the air! I have asked you too many times Repay Me. You took my money and never delivered anything at all. Pay me back NOW. With interest. YOU ARE A THIEF. And you are also a coward for not facing up to me and paying me back what you owe.------Jason Dean Eib