Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Graupner Systems

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Graupner Systems

Old 03-05-2020, 06:38 AM
Cuppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graupner Systems

Hello everyone I've got a bit of a long shot here but at least I'm trying. Looking for an intact lower hull of this model. I know they are over 30 years old and most will be extremely fragile but it's a project I always wanted to see on the water and working correctly. It would also be nice to hear "OH I remember those!!" lol. I'm wanting to make a new fiberglass body but the exact same shape. The one I have I fear is way to far gone to achieve my goal. Again I know this is a long shot but it's something that's kind of special to my heart to create and make work. Yes, I know there are better designs, I know there is better technology and I know that there are better hulls for less money than what I'm going to spend. Any help with this project as far as hints, tips or the actual location of a lower hull is definitely welcomed
Old 03-05-2020, 11:03 AM
Honda nsx

What hull or boat is it???
Old 03-05-2020, 11:04 AM
Honda nsx

Do you have any pics of it??
Old 03-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Cuppy

Its the Graupner Systems catamaran...they wont let me post pictures yet until I have 10 or more posts...pft!!
Old 03-05-2020, 12:20 PM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (53)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You should be able to send a message through rcu and include pictures. Worse case is a direct email to those asking for pictures