Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

apache prop

Old 07-26-2005, 01:29 PM
muggshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default apache prop

Hello everyone, i have a question I hope someone can help me with, I recently put together a 56 apache with single zenoha 25, and all enforcer guts- I was running about 35-38mph, I added a big bore carb and a dry pipe, problem is I have no increase in top speed at all. I am using a prather 275 prop, I have tried smaller and larger props, didnt do anything, i am stuck, someone please help me get the speed i want, wich is around 45+mph- can this set up get up to 45 or not?? any input will be greatly appreciated...THANK YOU very much, steve...
Old 07-26-2005, 05:21 PM
bebopin64
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: apache prop

the answer is simple, 70cc quickdraw. now in reality... i dont know i dont have the money for a 56" apache.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Sergio M
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: apache prop

Steve, I am not sure. But I would try the ABC MW3 prop. I have a 50" apache with a modified Zen and this thing is well past you're expectations. I also tried a 6717 (3) blade with lots of success.. I can't tell you exactly how fast because I just got my GPS and I have not had a chance to try it out. However this weekend I will be doing some testing and I can gladly post my results. I tryed the 275 and did not like it. Later[>:]