Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

R/C Flea Market

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default R/C Flea Market

Anyone ever attended or are going to the 27th annual Radio Control Flea Market in Lebanon ,Pa on March 10.It has 602 tables this year in a 41,000 sq ft indoor area at the Lebanon fair grounds ,located at the corner of Cornwall and Rocherty Roads.Admission is $7.00 and starts at 9am and ends at 3pm and features r/c airplanes, sailplanes,cars,trucks,boats and r/c related accessories.I'm hoping to attend if the weather is not bad.Info is at www.cpaa.us
Old 03-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Tug Guy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: R/C Flea Market

Turns out it is a 5 1/2 hr drive for me. So no matter how much I would like to go I won't make this trip. I sure hate missing gatherings like this. Thanks for letting me know what I am missing though.

Tug
Old 03-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi Tug,Yes that is a long tripfor you .Are you going to the Clarksville Hydroplane Challenge on Oct 6&7.It's a little shorter drive for you.I told my daughter I might go down to visit, and her and my son in law can go to the races.There's a Harvest Days Festival going on at the same time in town.Want to watch the big boys race so I can get some ideas for an r/c version.Info is at www.clarksvillehydroplane.com and videos at www.hydroplanequebec.com
Old 03-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Tug Guy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can make that one pretty easy. Clarksville is less than 2 hours from me. Sounds like fun.

Tug
Old 03-06-2007, 09:46 AM
ianscr250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys
big call here but if anyone finds a piston and liner for an os 65vrm os 46 vrm and a 9d os carby at the right price let me now im needing ill pay post to australia

Thanks Ian