Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Horizon Hobby

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 09:38 AM
bigcam406

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horizon Hobby

just wondering if anyone knows why they havnt replenished their stock on certain rtr boats in awhile.been visiting the website on a regular basis for the past months and nothing has changed.does anyone know if some of the rtr's are out of production? my lhs orders from them exclusively and he doesnt know either.anyone know?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Canadian LoCo

Default RE: Horizon Hobby

hello what proboat are you looking for the hobbie shop that i work

at we deal with proboat I could maybe find out what is going on.

regards

Luc

Old 06-01-2009, 10:16 PM
bigcam406

Default RE: Horizon Hobby

i called Horizon this morning (since they are the main distributor) and after listening to elevator music for 20 mins for being on hold,i talked to a customer rep.he wasnt sure when the next shipment was going to arrive in Ontario,California,just to say that maybe a week or more.i said they must be on a slow boat from China and he agreed.makes you wonder if they have a certain quota per annum,then you basically have to wait.the model im looking for is the fastech nitro,and i found one in Toronto,just that im kinda pissed that i have to go out of town to get it when my lhs orders from them exclusively.thx for the reply though.