Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Bashing woes!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 02:41 AM
Kuma
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bashing woes!

Have you ever had this happen; gone bashing, with enough equipment to keep your car going for a couple hours and have something break, yet it doesn't stop you from going on until you run out of fuel or battery life?

I just got back in from bashing up the hill from my house with my MBX, my alum servo horn with a nylon spacer got stripped and I lost control of steering but it didn't end my evening. I was still able to turn at a slower speed but without centering, and about a minute or two after I found out what happened I forgot all about it and was driving my MBX at full speed towards my pile of equipment and I couldn't turn and it ran directly into my starter box sending it rolling over sideways twice but absolutely no damage to either the car or box (except screws that hold the starter box lid snapped). I kept on driving with my whole bottle of fuel and it was good fun. I just installed a Top 9886 pipe to my GS 21 and boy does it ever fly! The starter box also broke my pullstarter handle, it flew into my face while I was starting it up! :stupid: