Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Lemon Party?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 07:57 PM
RC Scab Ab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lemon Party?

Any interest?
Old 04-19-2018, 02:12 PM
paulemv
My Feedback: (23)

Default Making LEMON AID

Yes there is. I have been doing my Tried & true way of doing things, Just jump in, It works for me.... So I got myself a LEMON Rx to see what there is that so people /Pilots are all talking/squawking about and so he is my take,There is a lot here so i will do this one step at a time.
#1.The very first thing to do is get yourself a good magnifying glass, and then put #4 and #5 dip Switch to the on position
#2. Second FYI with the cable UP the TOP Pins are Signal/ Bottom Pins are Neg. You can see where the bind plug goes. By the way Do Not use this port to power up the Rx EVER
Old 04-19-2018, 02:30 PM
paulemv

Default Making LEMON AID part 2

This Pic shows the right way the Rx has to be mounted..The Plug ends go to the AFT of the AC It can be inverted but still the plugs to the back
Binding is the same as with most Rx #1. Program the Tx #2. put in bind plug #3. power up the the receiver #4. press and hold bind button #5 power up Tx. At this point a lot of light flash on/ off.when green one stays on it bound, THEN REMOVE THE BIND PLUG FIRST thats it your ready to install the RX in your airplane

Last edited by paulemv; 04-20-2018 at 02:29 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-19-2018, 04:03 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Is there a reason I should want one of those Lemon Rxs? What's special about them? Are they compatible with DSM2/DSMX that makes them special?
Old 04-19-2018, 05:39 PM
paulemv

Default LEMON AID part #3 all

Yes there is, and I 'm going to tell why I think so. After the steps I just went thru . the Rx is ready to do it's thing (witch is to Stabilize the Aircraft, but not just in 3 axis, but 6, and here is why. the Right knob will fully adjust the three gains by a twist .Yep all three at the same time and by the position of the ( GEAR) Switch ,it can be turned off. If you want to see how much it's moving the servos, just pick the RX up and move it up ,down, roll it left and right turn it North and South.....And it's a real good idea to do this step again to make sure, the servos are moving the right way.

Last edited by paulemv; 04-19-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:57 PM
paulemv

Default Lemon aid #4

now for some more fun stuff, back to on the top of the Rx. Top far left corner, there it is, a small black button, it's hiding, but its there,This little helper is for you to set up a Custom Fail Safe. and you only have to do this once, per aircraft..... It go like this Power up the Tx. then the Rx, and then set the "Sticks" to positions you want for your Fail Safe Hold the sticks there and push that little black button once , that all there is you now have your Custom Fail Safe.

Last edited by paulemv; 04-20-2018 at 05:49 AM.