Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

hpi rush problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 07:58 PM
fring1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hpi rush problems

hi
i have an hpi nitro rush and it seems to be breaking alot i have had 5 liters of fule through the engine and it needed to be re built . i have had 2 clutches on it (teeth snaped off) a new bearing in the clutch and new cogs in the diff. are these all comon problems with the rush or do i just have bad luck also is there any type of off road truck or buggy you would recomend as a step up from the rush (has to be nitro)i am wanting something that will last a long time and not break much just for my back garden something that will go pritty much anywear off road and at a low price.
thanks for help
Old 08-29-2003, 10:05 PM
rushdude
My Feedback: (1)

I had a nitro rush. After 2 years it started breaking almost every day. I would be at the lhs 4 times a weekend. I swictched trucks to a Losi xxx-nt. After having this truck I will never buy another stadium truck again. Also have you been thread locking the screws that you are supposed to?
Old 08-30-2003, 04:24 AM
renne321

same thing with me. had a rush and switched to a xxx-nt. best decision i ever made.
Old 08-30-2003, 05:47 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

i think u didnt thread lock it becuase Dagass's bro has a rush, we put it through a HELL of a pounding, and nothing brekas on it, might lose a dog bone but thats it. the thing IMO is VERY durable.
Old 08-30-2003, 09:48 AM
fring1

i have took nothing to bits befor the problems started. so the screws should not have needed to be thread locked but ill do it now .
thanks