Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

help me deal with this guy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 05:30 PM
eddieC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help me deal with this guy!!!

Sounds like you took it easy on him, you didn't mention 'diff wasn't blown'.  You're right, he's someone who wants to complain.  Can't you open a case on his lying on feedback? He had the option to return it, no?
Old 08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: eddieC

Sounds like you took it easy on him, you didn't mention 'diff wasn't blown'. You're right, he's someone who wants to complain. Can't you open a case on his lying on feedback? He had the option to return it, no?
diff prolly wasn't blown till he jumped, and landed with full throttle on some 6000kv BL setup on 3S (sounding how stupid he is sounds like something he'd do)
Old 08-10-2012, 07:37 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

his message today:

A ROLLER ROLLS , I WAS SURE IT CAME W/ WHEELS, THE F SHOCKS DIDNT LEAK, THEY HAD NO OIL IN EM, THE REBUILT TRANS -DIFF IS FRIED!!!! IVE REPAIRED THIS TRUCK , BUT NOW IM LEAVING FEEDBK ON A LOWSEY DEAL, WELL WE`LL SAY MISREPRESENTED! ...NO RETURNS ACCEPTED, NOW I SEE WHY........

Anyonoe in the hobby for a bit knows that a "roller" doesnt always mean tires.

And even if it did, NO rear tires were pictured. And the ad stated "needs rear tires"...lol. How much more specific do you need.

And we all know that we say "AS IS" when we sell used RC stuff.

Basically, this guy saw a truck he wanted and bid...without reading the description or viewing all the pics. Then wants to blame me cause its not what he expected. Some people. Im glad I dont run into these fools often. This is actually the 1st time selling on ebay that Ive had someone complain this bad. If I make a mistake on my listing, or dont package and item well and it arrives missing stuff or damaged I pony up the money and give a refund. But none of this guys issues are my fault!

I think what shocks me the most is that he keeps messaging me. Just leave neg feedback and be done with it.

Ebay will remove feedback, but only if it contains swears. I might try to get ebay to correct his feedback, if he states "slow shipping" Ebay can see from the tracking number that he recieved it withing the time ebay estimated. I know ebay cant do anything about him saying diff blown or anything.

I wonder if I can block his messages?
Old 08-10-2012, 08:47 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

tell ebay he is harassing you and get his account suspended lol
Old 08-10-2012, 01:21 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

tell ebay he is harassing you and get his account suspended lol
wish I could.
After a couple more messages I offered him $20 refund. He said the diff failled right away with a 19t brushed motor. So I figured what the heck, ill just see if $20 will shut him up.

He said: YES, I PUT THE BALL IN YOUR COURT LONG AGO ,AND ALL RACERS KNOW , " YA SNOOZE ,YA LOSE" THX

1st, I dont race...lol, never have. Always been a basher.

one message read: IM 53 YRS OLD , RACED GO KARTS SINCE 1972,(27YRS) A ROLLIN CHASSIS ROLLS, ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET , 1980`S RACED RC CARS SINCE GOLD PAN RC10S,10L`S ETC RAN A T3 FOR 10 YRS , LOSI XXXT TOO, THE DIFF BARKED INSTANTLY W/ A 19T CHAMELEON, SO I NEW IT WAS WEAK , NO ADJUSTMENTS COULD SAVE IT , BY THEN I HAD TONS OF PARTS TO MAKE IT ROLL, LIVE & LEARN KID, RBW

If he messages me again, Ill just delete it without reading. what a jerk. He is one of those few rc hobbiest who thinks because he has been doing it for 20 years and cause he is older than me that he knows all and is the god of the rc world. Fact of the matter is, he didnt read my ad carefully and is whinning that it isnt what he thought.

No amount of RC experience makes up for not reading the details of an ad, or viewing the pictures before buying. Plain and simple.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:17 PM
The Collector1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, that guy wont quit. I hate retards that complain for no reason, he knew it was used so he should have expected something would have acted up eventually. I buy RCs on ebay all the time and I always expect something wrong,I always do a teardown and inspection before run.

I would have overlooked the diff issue since you included the tires. He probably never checked any of the parts, just slapped some electronics in and went WOT from the start.

I would like to sell some of my stuff on ebay, I have alot of parts, some used but most are new. I guess I would have to read the guide lines for selling since it would be my first time.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:52 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: The Collector1

Man, that guy wont quit. I hate retards that complain for no reason, he knew it was used so he should have expected something would have acted up eventually. I buy RCs on ebay all the time and I always expect something wrong,I always do a teardown and inspection before run.

I would have overlooked the diff issue since you included the tires. He probably never checked any of the parts, just slapped some electronics in and went WOT from the start.

I would like to sell some of my stuff on ebay, I have alot of parts, some used but most are new. I guess I would have to read the guide lines for selling since it would be my first time.
yeh, i dont want my rant about this guy to make people think ebay is a bad place to sell. This i one guy in a few thousand.

But his actions are pretty shocking.

When you put a ad for any used RC stuff, just post lots of pics, describe in detail and at the end make sure to state "sold as is"
If the buyer cant read, thats his problem, not yours.