Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Motor question

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2002, 03:46 PM
jasonw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motor question

Hi I am curently awaiting my new Duratrax Evader ST. I have a new KYOSHO Le Mans 240S motor I wanteds to put in it. As fas as I know the motor is a stock motor with BB but then agan I dont know. KYOSHO no longer has a listing or info for this motor. The truck comes with an ESC they say can handel down to a 20T motor. Dose anyone know if my 240S will be pushing it to mutch? I know with a direct conection in my boat with only a servo and a micro switch the motor made the boad absolutly scream acrost the water. Well thanks in advance for any info you can give.
Old 04-27-2002, 03:23 PM
jasonw

Default itsd done

I tryd it and so far it works ok except for 1 thing. the speedo gets verry verry hot during slow rock clibse in my 4X4 but instaling a CPU fan on the ESC heat sink keeps it cool. I also notice that if I punch it to mutch off the line "even more so in my 4X4" the ESC will just stop working. after siting for a sec it will start working fine agan. Is this some sort of built in over load protection or somthing? thanks for the help
Old 04-27-2002, 05:46 PM
jasonw

Default k

thanks I will get another motor for it