Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

1/8 buggy parts.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Cool_cris27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1/8 buggy parts.

what are some really good all terrain pre mounted wheels for my Ultra lx2? It has 17mm hex. standard size tires for a 1/8 really. also is there any like chrome filters?? like theres the foam and then what holds the foam anything chrome that can fit my ultra lx2 ????? I dont have a budget for anything so anything will be good and for the tires something sick. I cant really seem to find anything. Im currently customizing my Ultra lx2. My theme is blue and chrome and some carbon fiber here and there. Theres some carbon fiber parts here and there but luckily for me i have a friend who can cut carbon fiber parts to perfection for my buggy. Just trying to make this things look sickI'm debating on what exhaust to get though. It has to be chrome though. Not sure what will fit nice and snug on the Lx2. But i also what something that sounds nice with a .28 engine on the back>
Old 01-21-2014, 12:55 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Anything with a medium pin pattern is good for all terrain. For an example of this type of tread, look for LRP Kamikaze. I'm not saying to get those, just to look at them as an example of the kind of tire that works well on all (dry) surfaces.

Last edited by Foxy; 01-21-2014 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Cool_cris27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ohh alright thanks foxy