Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

That Wheels do I choose..??

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Rat Rod Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That Wheels do I choose..??

I am scratch building a Rat Rod from my own plans. (yup, im English AND I can read and write...LOL)

The Rat Rod will be about 30" long or 781mm to you metric lot..I was just wondering what wheels I should use, should they be wire spoked wheels or truck type with a solid dish type, I also wish to make it RC and considering that by the tome it is finished, it will be just shy of about 15 pounds..(English pounds..ie 16oz to the pound)
It will be loosely (Very Loosely) based on the 1927 Volvo Jakob, I would appreciate any input for the type of wheels And what RC equipment that you would deem appropriate to be able to move this build.
(p.s, the material I am using is light grade tin that you get cooking oil in)

ANY input would be gratefully received.

Gary Newton.