Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Servo problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 01:42 PM
krokodyl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo problem

Hello all, I've had this issue for a while now. When I turn on my car, at first everything works fine. However, there is always a noise that the servo makes as if it wanted to turn but something is blocking it. The servo slowly turns the wheel all the way to the left and continues to make the noise. Any ideas what it could be? Is this the servo?
Old 03-11-2016, 07:48 AM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So you're saying that without any input, the servo slowly turns the wheels to the left all by itself?

Is the steering trim centered? If you try to center the wheels with the trim, does it still go left? It could be the servo, or maybe a bad channel on the receiver. Try swapping the throttle and steering at the receiver. (You might want to prop the car up on a block or stand) Now the throttle trigger will control the steering, and the steering wheel the throttle. If the steering now works normally and the throttle constantly creeps, then I'd say you have a bad receiver. If the steering still does the same thing, then it's the servo.