Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

E-Revo 1/10 full skid plate

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 06:46 PM
ajg596

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Revo 1/10 full skid plate

Anyone know of any 1/10 E-Revo FULL chassis skid plates? I ripped off a servo today. The plastic shroud just shredded off when I whacked a rock at 70 mph.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:54 PM
Mechanicaloverlord

The only full skid that was ever available was from Hardcore in titanium. But it was made for the nitro versions (Erevo has different contour underneath due to center skid) and it only went down the center. It did nothing for the servo's and Hardcore stopped making RC parts years ago. Integy and others have aluminum versions of the stock servo guards but they'll likely just rip out of the chassis or cause the truck to do some wild flips breaking the chassis or other stuff if they get caught on something at those speeds. Not much you can do to protect that much mass moving that fast. If it was me, replace the plastic guard with another plastic guard and cross your fingers you don't catch a rock at those speeds again.
Old 10-02-2016, 03:42 PM
ajg596

Update: I have found a plastic skidplate for the entire underneath of the chassis on the E-Revo brushless. It is made by T-Bone Racing. Also, they have bumpers that I have installed on my Redcat Volcano, Dromida MT, and I'm currently waiting for the front on my E-Revo. Their bumpers actually seem to work rather well!
Old 11-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Redjet78

I know they make them for the 1/16vxl e revo but forp the life of me they make that yea your right they for that one its put out by rpm but why don't they do not make for that Traxxas right i been building a 1/10 put out one for the slash all i have is the front and back plales and plastic at that so nho bars have brrn held back on this one if you og any company putting out one a full skip plag n
Old 11-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Mechanicaloverlord

Originally Posted by Redjet78
I know they make them for the 1/16vxl e revo but forp the life of me they make that yea your right they for that one its put out by rpm but why don't they do not make for that Traxxas right i been building a 1/10 put out one for the slash all i have is the front and back plales and plastic at that so nho bars have brrn held back on this one if you og any company putting out one a full skip plag n
Ever hear of something called a comma? Period? Question mark? Might I also suggest reading your post to check for grammar, spelling and autocorrect errors. Because only about 1/3 of that makes any sense at all and I can't tell if you're trying to provide a comment, helpful information or are looking for information. If you're looking for information we'd love to help but we need to understand you in order to do that. Please take the time to use proper grammar and punctuation and check your post for errors.