Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

I lost the remote control to an r/c car

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

I lost the remote control to an r/c car

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 08:40 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation I lost the remote control to an r/c car

Not sure where to post this ? My kid lost his car remote control R/C unit, Difficult to find identical one.
Kindly help me to fix it, I know nothing about RC units. But I can follow your instruction and build one from him.

following has mentioned
in bottom of the car in the battery door 27MHz. I think this may be the frequency. How to proceed from here

your help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:17 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

You gotta give the community something to go on...
What RC car manufacturer?
Which RC is it?
What receiver do you have?
If you can't find the exact frequency and/or the crystal, pony up to 2.4ghz radio system.
I don't want to sound harsh, but if you are talking about a toy grade RC, maybe it's time to pony up to hobby grade.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:10 AM
The Saylors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

like rusty said we need something to go on. even a pic of the car will enable us to help. You could just get a generic ebay controller in 27mhz or get a controller that comes with some receiver crystals that you could swap. I would definitely upgrade the receiver and transmitter to a 2.4ghz if the car is something that you don't want to get rid of or are attached to.