Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Dustrunner

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 08:56 AM
Hotrod18

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dustrunner

I have a mid 70’s dustrunner/Honda 250 3 wheeler by shinsei. I would love to get it working again. Probably cost more than it’s worth to repair but it’s for sentimental reasons. Anyone know where I might send it to.It says I can’t upload a photo because i don’t have 10 posts yet. I don’t know what’s wrong with it. In great shape, it just stopped working about a month after I got it for Christmas and I put it back in its box and it’s been in my attic for the last 40 plus years.
The following users liked this post:
Big Alice (02-09-2020)
Old 02-09-2020, 04:29 PM
bill_delong

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

never heard of this RC so I was curious and found a box opening video here:

no idea who might do a repair for you professionally, but it might be possible to rebuild it with modern hobby grade electronics by installing a micro ESC/RX unit and replacing the steering servo... if you need help doing the conversion, I might be able to work with you on it, I'll shoot a PM for more details.