Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Needed Help!

Old 04-24-2020, 10:12 PM
James Fitts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Needed Help!

I need a help about RC Related Information. I am completely new to this forum. Can anyone of the forum members here help me please?
Old 04-24-2020, 10:14 PM
Edward Simpson

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi, James Fitts. I just read your article. How can I help you??

Last edited by Edward Simpson; 04-24-2020 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:18 PM
James Fitts

I have been searching on Google for a few days about the best RC cars, Planes, Sailboats, Helicopters. And collecting various information. But this is taking a long time. Now do you know any website where I can find something good about RC related trusted products information in one place?
Old 04-24-2020, 10:22 PM
Edward Simpson

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by James Fitts View Post
I have been searching on Google for a few days about the best RC cars, Planes, Sailboats, Helicopters. And collecting various information. But this is taking a long time. Now do you know any website where I can find something good about RC related trusted product information in one place?
Yes I know there are some websites where you can find a lot of information about RC related trusted product information. You can see the RCguides website.

The following users liked this post:
James Fitts (04-24-2020)
Old 04-24-2020, 10:26 PM
James Fitts

Thank you So much I really appreciate You're responding me. Your providing information is awesome I think it's trusted. I benefited a lot. So kind of you
Old 04-24-2020, 10:29 PM
Edward Simpson

Smile

Originally Posted by James Fitts View Post
Thank you So much I really appreciate You're responding me. Your providing information is awesome I think it's trusted. I benefited a lot. So kind of you
Thank you too. Welcome to the RCU forum.
Old 04-25-2020, 04:39 AM
rgburrill

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

8 posts in a back and forth conversation in 17 minutes. Just to introduce a website that introduces websties. It's almost like they were sitting side by side, or maybe are the same person with two usernames.
Old 04-25-2020, 05:07 AM
press f for respect

Originally Posted by rgburrill View Post
8 posts in a back and forth conversation in 17 minutes. Just to introduce a website that introduces websties. It's almost like they were sitting side by side, or maybe are the same person with two usernames.
Of course it is. The guy says "I read your article" and all the things on the website is called "article" which is not the same thing here. Moreover, he talks about best RCs, planes etc. which on their website are all called the same "best bla bla".
Old 04-25-2020, 07:07 AM
wnewbury

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a native English speaker?