Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

WHICH TRUCK IS BEST???????

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 12:53 PM
TJ31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHICH TRUCK IS BEST???????

Hey everyone. I'm new here and one of my friends has convinced me to buy a NITRO R/C truck. But I can't decide on what I want, I really like the HPI Savage 25, because that's what my friend has and they are really sweet.... So enywayz these are the ones that i kno i want - Savage 25, T-Maxx, Rustler- if you guys can give me your opinions on these trucks that would be great (tell me the pros and ons of them). Also if you can, recomend some other trucks that are fast right outta the box................. Thanks
Old 06-27-2004, 02:31 PM
TJ31

Default RE: Help me out please.

ALSO I FORGOT TO PUT TRAXXAS REVO IN THERE....... I THINK ILL EITHER GO WITH THE SAVAGE 25 OR THE REVO ..... UNLESS YOU GUYS CHANGE MY MIND
Old 06-27-2004, 03:11 PM
WckdDudeMan
My Feedback: (1)

savage 25: tons of hopups and aftermarket parts, by far my favorite monster on the market(for nitro)

tmaxx: ummm its a tmaxx what more do you want? it has lots of hopups..... its a tmaxx..... go with savage haha

revo: looks really good but not gonna be alot of hopups for it for awhile....

rustler: eh, go with rc10gt if you want a good nitro stadium truck.....

1/8 buggy: faster than the stadium truck and more race ready, but less durable, not as many hopups.

personally id either go with a 1/8 buggy or savage 25

wicked
Old 06-28-2004, 07:54 PM
Acs_guitars
My Feedback: (3)

The Savage is the BEST all 'round MT. DO NOT BUY A T-MAXX!!!!!![:'(] By the time you get it strong enough to survive a hard landing with RPM and other new parts, you could have bought 2 trucks. Traxxas stock parts are REALLY weak [:'(]and cheaply made. Get a savage and you can spend your money to add performance hop-ups[8D], not replacing crappy parts(T-Maxx[:@]).
Old 06-28-2004, 09:41 PM
WckdDudeMan
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: WHICH TRUCK IS BEST???????

*** are you smoking acs? i run a rustler and i havent had a thing break yet and i try, full speed into track guards, flips off a 3 foot jump, rollovers like mad......
i

wicke
Old 06-28-2004, 10:24 PM
Po Kid

Id never ever ever get a monster truck. They cant land a jump for poop.
This video will show why 1/8 Buggies OWN Monster Trucks http://maxbashing.dyndns.ws/vids/200...JumpLowRes.mpg .

Plus Monster trucks are just a HUGe money pit like what was said before and upgrades cost much more than for any other type of car...ESPECIALLY the TMaxx.

And from what Ive seen in racing, 1/8 Buggies break the least out of all offroad classes. 90% of the problems that take buggies off the track is lose screws...

Plus upgrades for my GS Storm 1/8 Buggy are much cheaper than upgrades were for my XXX-NT, plus they are made of higher grade aluminum.

1/8 BUggies are the best class ever.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Acs_guitars

ORIGINAL: WckdDudeMan

*** are you smoking acs? i run a rustler and i havent had a thing break yet and i try, full speed into track guards, flips off a 3 foot jump, rollovers like mad......
i

wicke
I believe the Rustler is not an MT it is an ST... and for those nothing is better than a RC10GT Factory Team. An about landing jumps... I have a Savage 25, a T-maxx, and I have seen video of the new losi. The land a jump every bit as well as a buggy.... But that is still comparing apples and oranges. Buggies are more for racing not bashing. And about the breakage thing, in a head on collission the savage and your buggy, the savage would win.

All I can say is look at a Savage and you'll think twice about putting it down.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:39 PM
Acs_guitars

I just noticed your from Norman Po Kid... What track do you race at?
Old 06-29-2004, 12:38 AM
iliketobreakthings

ive seen 1\8 buggys in videos and people do crazy stuff with them and they come out strong... one guy was jumping his stock x-terminator over 30 feet across his property it was crazy they seem to be pretty bullet proof
Old 06-29-2004, 12:45 AM
T-Maxx_rookie

ummm...im kinda new and i want to kno how to post a new thread
Old 06-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Acs_guitars

I have seen a vid of a savage doing jumps like that too.