Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

built with my sweat and blood

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 01:15 AM
wakefreak09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default built with my sweat and blood

hey there here are sum jumps i built w/ my own sweat and blood and im only 16 so im new to the hobby of rc car jumping hope u like them send sum of u won in i would like to see and get some ideas
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo41189.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	158875   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vq51628.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	158876  
Old 07-30-2004, 01:17 AM
mtrchamp
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: built with my sweat and blood

looking good, make a lip up top so you get a little launch at the end [8D] then you'll be stylin'
Old 07-30-2004, 10:20 AM
Henderson

Add some turns and you'll have a good track
Old 07-30-2004, 11:41 AM
wakefreak09

AW! YA good idea i will do that. Anyone have anyother pics like a homemade track thats has some onroad stuff with off road stuff on the same trak?? cuz im think of puttig one like that in my front yardand jw if anyone has done this before cuz i think it would be fun to have like the sidewalk a stairghtaway then a bancked coner to a set of woops then a gap then another coner witha table top then a a starightaway on the grass then two big U turns in the drive way then back to the side walki think that might sound good but ill prolly have a few jumps on the side walk and the track will be 5 ft wide then the with of the side walk o the big staright away or maybe i could use the road. i dont know i just goin off the top of my head. give me so fead back on this idea if u guys could
Old 07-30-2004, 11:48 AM
WckdDudeMan
My Feedback: (1)

go to sports authority for 12$ you can get about a 2' tall kicker out of plastic....

wicked
Old 07-30-2004, 01:45 PM
wakefreak09

thats sounds killer neone else have ideas?? well today im goin to hobby shop and gettin my new motor and ESC. i just came in from building some of the track i thought of in my front yard got some woops done and the gap done and the banked coner done. there is 10 woops and a huge lunch ramp 3 feet tall with a gap of 5 feet and the car clears it with the stock motor i cant wait to get my new motor im gettin in its a 10 turno yeah theat thing will really jump
Old 07-30-2004, 01:54 PM
mtrchamp

I did, I made an onroad/offroad track for me and my little bro's buggy... it was tight, there was one part where there was sand and it lead to the street... so we would hit it an angle and drift for like 20 feet... I had my 2WD truck and my little bro had his 4WD Schumacher CAT XLS, from like 1985! I gave it to him so he was satisfied... we had a little jump that was like 2 feet tall at the launch point at our grandma's one day... we made it so we pulled it out, and my cuz sets it up facing the next door neighboor's yard... so I gassed it and my truck had a really loose spur, but somehow it tightened and I got 6 feet of air and cleared the fence that was like 15 feet away... I must have been doing 20-25 MPH but I landed right next to the guy next door and he was like, "What the ***** ?!" He picked it up and threw it back over it was hilarious
Old 07-30-2004, 02:00 PM
wakefreak09

lol thats funny anyone else have story they would like to shareanyone else have more track ideas??
Old 07-30-2004, 02:04 PM
mtrchamp

you should make a huge assed jump that clears the strett, like the jump should be like 3 feet tall with a 60-70 degree launch... clear the street , just an idea
Old 07-30-2004, 02:08 PM
wakefreak09

MAN that would be really sweet
Old 07-30-2004, 02:13 PM
mtrchamp

yeah! try it! I have yet to find a jump or place to do that... the most air I've gotten is 7 feet of a little x factor launch ramp [8D]
Old 07-30-2004, 02:17 PM
wakefreak09

how much do those X factor jump cost?? and were can u buy them cuz i want to set two up on the side walk or sum thing i think that it would be really cool
Old 07-30-2004, 02:22 PM
mtrchamp

they are $20 at toys R us... most toy stores or sporting equiptment stores sell them.... get 2 of them though and put them side to side because if you miss it then you are screwed [:'(] [&:] , believe me, personal experience... I remember pulling backflips off one with my pede
Old 07-31-2004, 10:26 AM
delphiindydriver

are those jumps or, sand hills? since i was 8, me and my friends made bmx jumps perfect for rc.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:57 PM
wakefreak09

frist the were built for bmx but then the were to small so we thought that we could drive r RC cars and jump them on them so we did and made more and more and so on