Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Strange Damage

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 04:19 AM
ninjaspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange Damage

The other day I was driving my NEST around in my street having a good time. I wasn't paying attention for a second and the next thing I know my truck is airborne! I had accidentally launched off the curb and it flipped into a small fence in my neighbor's yard.

I flipped it back over and it looks okay but when I gave it throttle nothing happened. Turns out I crashed into the fence just right and broke a arm off the throttle servo horn. No problem, I just rotated it and used one of the extras.

That was definitely the strangest crash I've ever had, please share yours!
Old 08-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Mastec

Default RE: Strange Damage

LOL Reminds me of when I was going full throttle in the street and lost traction. Headed for the curb and hit it at an angle which launched it into the air. Smacked a tree 15 feet away and cracked the rear shock tower. It was like watching it in slow motion.
Old 08-06-2004, 11:43 PM
iliketobreakthings

Default RE: Strange Damage

i was jumping my XXX-T without the Body on and i tried to do a flip... i landed on the shocktowers and almost ripped my car into 2 pieces cause my back shock tower dug into the grass and the rest of the car kept going forward... so i cracked my chaisis and battery bar