Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HELP ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 06:50 PM
slug_nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP ASAP

This is a used truck I found in nice shape in my area is it worth about 600-800 Canadian? I'am looking into buying it...but need help just to make sure its a good truck....PLEASE HELP

[IMG]http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=215598[/IMG

KYOSHO MAD FORCE RCX EDITION

This truck is nothing less than spectacular. It has a 3 speed chain driven transmission that will leave Revo's, Tmaxx and many others just sitting. With just a pull of the trigger this huge truck is up on its back wheels and will stay there for 100 feet if you will let it. Thats why a wheelie bar comes with this. This truck gets everyones attention where ever you go..its fast...its really big and it has axles just like the real trucks.

Anyway, this is my sons and he is progressing into music and needs the money for an amp so we have to sell the truck. If you would like to see more pictures the truck is on WWW.MADFORCE.NET go to photo gallery and its the first 2 pictures on page 15 and on page 14 2nd last row 3rd and 4th from the left.

Kyosho came out with the MAD FORCE RCX version and it was introduced at the RCX show.

The RCX version comes with about $450.00 in hop ups included as part of the original RCX kit. Here is the list

O.S Max .21 RG(P)-X Engine
Upgraded center shaft
Special manifold
Hard Polished side and under plate
8 shocks with double shock stay
Ultra soft springs
Upgraded steering rod set
Upgraded bell guide
Aluminum steering crank
This package will also include

Airtronics MX-3 3 channel FM controller
High Tech Ultra High Torque HS 645mg Steering servo
Installed upgraded spider gear set front and back
Installed new differential bevel set
New Painted Body - not experts but it looks really good
Traxxas 2018 throttle servo
Fail Safe
Brand new clear lexan Mad Force body w/ mask and stickers
4 brand new rims
New drive chain and sprocket
New drive cup
Upgraded fibre HPI brake
New center bulk set
All manuals for the truck, radio and engine included. Some may be a little dirty...sorry.

The truck is used and has the odd minor scratch but is in very good overall condition. Never been abused. The controller is like new.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:00 PM
slug_nut

Default RE: HELP ASAP

Can someone help me?>
Old 02-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Live Wire

Default RE: HELP ASAP

Not in to trucks but do a search and find out what it sold for and be your own judge. Being used you mite get 1/2 the value???? Depend how bad you want to get rid of it!
Goofed

[8D]