Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Need Solid advice from a pro Urgent

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 01:31 AM
walker70

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Solid advice from a pro Urgent

[8D]
Nitro Vs Electric
I posted a couple paragraphs under the heading need advice. I know that I must sound like an ameature, and in a way I am but not as green as you might think I have had a great deal of time with RC cars sepecially Losi. Anyway as I said in the post I've been out of the Loop for about seven years now and I really need help on what kind of new cars and trucks are out there and in your opinion what would be best for me to start off getting reacquainted with the sport again. am willing to pay for good advice not looking for a mentor just looking for a pro who is willing to take five minutes of his or her time to help me get reacquainted with the sport it's in my blood believe me and I don't brag but in my day I was damn good. I truly need some solid advice on how to get started back into the game weather it be Nitro or Electric I'l pay 100.00 for good advice that helps me get a good start Once again any help is very most appreciated very appreciated and I won't forget if someone helps me.
Thanks Walker

Hazard Ky
Old 12-07-2005, 06:11 PM
TrickPonYracing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Solid advice from a pro Urgent

i think that nitro has come a long way and also electric has come leaps and bounds i think the thing to ask is what kind of racing do they do close to where you live and what cars and parts do the hobby shop close to you stock . if you are willing to travel to race and stock all your own parts thats a nother story