Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

worst crashes u have had?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 08:04 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default worst crashes u have had?

i got a story about a friend of mine who was as reckless in life as he was with a rc plane. He gets this kits and spends hours after hour building it. He lived in Florida near the Everglades, so he said it was a good seculded area to fly it. So he fired it up and all it would do was 20' donuts on the ground . So like the wild man he is he picks it up, gets a running start, and launches it in the air. It takes off. He gets to turn it around towards him and watch it finally fly straight. Well it keep going straight. And going and going and going. Standing there in disblief he watched, beggin it to come under control as it flew and flew and flew. He, being the nut he is, said oh well and went inside. I asked him why he didnt track it down. He told me the thing was flying over the Everglades. If I thought he could find it in there,he says, get out my imaginary swap buggy and lets go looking.Rofl. Gone forever. Maybe some gator found it and thought it was a nice teething ring.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is the same guy who worked with me until one night he just up and abandoned his apartment, quit his job, and moved to arizona. Only taking what would fit in his celica.Crazy *******
Old 02-09-2003, 08:10 PM
My Feedback: (5)

sounds like one crazy guy.
Old 02-09-2003, 08:17 PM

:stupid: erm lol wierd